Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sept 2006 Posts

9/28/06
In Honor of National Dog Week (www.NationalDogWeek.com) we talked with Dean Miller.
For more information on Dean - visit his web site - www.thedogcounselor.com
____________________________________________________________________
9/19/06
Remembering the "classic" Christian Music. The other day I was getting together with my accountability partner and we were remembering back to those "thrilling days of yester-year" and the classic Christian Music. Did you grow with it too? Back in the 80s. I just discovered that I could get my favorite Resurrection Band LP on CD - "Colors" was the coolest - slammin'-est record out there ... and remember those 2 Kansas CDs with John Elefante? "Vinyl Confessions" and "Drastic Measures" - yes! Just got those on-line too. What about the 77's? Still looking for "Ping Pong over the Abyss" on CD. How about David Edwards? His two LPs are available in a new Double CD - autographed. Remember the pop sounds of Kim Boyce, Kenny Marks and Bash n Code? Maybe one day we can have a place to play the "oldies", until then I need to hook up record player to my computer and make me some cool CDs.
_____________________________________________________________________
September 11, 2006
Each hour on the show today we began with "I Was There" - an original poem written by Stacey Randall - A recording of "I Was There" and the entire text is available on line at www.metinthestairwell.com