Thursday, July 30, 2009

Garic Update


Thank you, thank you so much for all the prayers, emails and concern over my son. We have sought out many doctors, tests and other things to get to the bottom of this 5+ week problem. We know that God will heal him fully and we are learning alot about changes we can make to improve his (and our families) health and well being. Garic is doing much better - but he's not out of the woods yet. Today we had two doctor appointments - Tomorrow, one more.

Please pray for wisdom regarding our trip to California. I'm flying out this Sunday for a week to see my mom and for my cousin's wedding. I'm prayerful that Garic will join me on this trip, as we have planned. (This is his last week of summer vacation before school starts on the 10th). God will provide an answer to the trip question - as well as full healing - in His timing. We trust in Him. Thank you for trusting and praying with us!