Friday, July 10, 2009

Don't Run From It!!!!



Recently in the news we have heard of those who have lost their life – Michael Jackson, Steve McNair, Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMann. For me it is always a big reminder that we are not promised tomorrow. Our life is so fragile and our Heavenly Father holds it in the palm of His hand. It also makes me think about those close to me who have already gone on to be with the Lord. My Dad , my grand-parents and many friends – how I miss them. But it’s only for a short time.

Are you like me? Does life get you so boxed in that you lose sight of the fact that this earthly life isn’t the end? The best is yet to be!! I want to encourage us all to use these opportunities of talking with others about those who have died in our pop culture as a spring board to talk about our eternal life in Christ. God opens so many doors for us to be the hands and feet to this world. Let’s go for it with all our heart…..because this isn’t the end!!!!