Sunday, July 19, 2009

Keep Praying


Monday marks one month since my son first got sick. It's been a tough 30 days. The doctors started him on a second antibiotic on Friday. They think they saw some more giardia in the endoscopy. For my wife, who has been battling panic attacks, the news felt like a heavy burden was lifted. Today, several days into the new medicine, not so much. Garic is still battling with the nausea, some stomach pain and at times it seems like we haven't moved forward at all. However - other times during the day he does wonderful. Today we sang the song "Healer" in church and we hold onto that with a tight grip. The song says "I believe You're my healer, I believe You are all I need, I believe You're my portion, I believe You're more than enough for me. Jesus You're all I need. (( Here's a picture of Garic taken today, he says "Thanks so much for praying for me!" ))