Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Doug's out for the week and look who's in!!





Wow!!! What a fantastic week!!! Monday we caught up with Mike Nawrocki and Larry the Cucumber - don't forget Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Noah's Umbrella is now out on DVD.

Yesterday we spent time with a group who has been together for 18 years- (and they still like each other. hee hee) Phillips Craig and Dean!!!! Each pastor a church and manage to write the most amazing songs. I am so grateful they chose to join us on the same day their new project "Fearless" hit the streets!!! You are going to love every song. I played it over and over in my car yesterday.


This mornings highlight was catching up with the very beautiful MANDISA!!! We highlighted many of her songs from her latest project "Freedom!" I will tell you there is never a time I am around that precious friend that I do not come away from our visit blessed!!!

Don't miss tomorrow's show - joining me will be the man from down under - Paul Colman!!! (I think I need a bit more polish with my Aussie slang) hee hee Then on Friday Britt Nichole will join me on the Morning show!!

On another note- please continue to keep Doug’s son Garic in your prayers. He was not able to go with Doug to CA to see Doug’s Mom. He is still not well and will start back to school soon.