Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My favorite Christmas toy


Talking with Kim about her fun with the Barbie airplane got me thinking about two toys from my childhood ... A Talking View Master & the Shrunken Head Kit w/Vincent Price on the cover.

I loved my talking View Master and even remember a few bits of information I learned about the great wonders of the world ... We looked on Ebay and found that there are still some for sale. Did you ever have one? ... Also LOVED the Shrunken Head kit ... Turning apples into Shrunken Heads (This from the guys who's favorite Christmas movie is "Young Frankenstein") HEY - Can I help it if my mom has great taste! I was raised on Young Frankenstein - every Christmas. ANYWAY - Hope you are enjoying our trips down memory lane ... Would love to hear from other "Shrunken Head" fans - or am I alone on this?