Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Wife - The Blogger


Have I told you that I have THE most amazing wife ... During the time we were dating I told her often "You check all my boxes" ... Beautiful (check) Kind (check) Thoughtful (check)... (This is a wedding picture with Sheryl and her dad) ... It's been so incredible to see how God has been working in her life, and mine. Both Sheryl and I have been married before, we both have walked down less-than-Godly roads during our lives but since we got our act together, God has blessed us. Right now Sheryl is writing a book about her journey. A journey that has included an abusive first husband, panic & anxiety and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I know that we go through things not only for what God is teaching us, but also for us to teach, share and encourage others with similar stories. Sheryl wants her book and her testimony to help other women. As a part of the process she has started her own blog. (http://www.sherylgriffin.com/) Please feel to visit - I know you'll be encouraged. By the way, Have I told you I have THE MOST AMAZING WIFE