Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I really like this show!


Have you seen the new show on CBS - "Undercover Boss"? The idea is that the top dog at a big company goes undercover. While he works along side those lower on the ladder than he, it's a chance to learn about and improve his company and (sometimes) his employee's lives. I've seen most of the episodes and I have to say - I really like this show! It's another reminder that we all need to see each other as people. At the end of the episode, the workers get to see the CEO as a person, not some unknown rich guy that makes decisions they might not like. By the same token, the top dog gets down and dirty with the real people that keep his company working (and the real stories behind them). I'll admit it - I usually shed a tear or two by the time the show is over.


Our challenge today? To see each other as people, not as obstacles, not as things that stand it our way. We need to see others as Christ sees them - Dear, sweet, kind people that He made and loves and that we need to love in return.