Friday, May 15, 2009

It's about time


I have to tell you I am normally not a girl who watches a lot of TV, but this past year my husband Russell and I got caught up in the “Biggest Loser.” This season had it all- the oldest, the youngest, heaviest guy and heaviest gal. It was so inspiring to watch these people make the commitment and lose the weight. Now granted when you go on this show, ALL you do is work-out and watch your diet. They don’t have to worry about paying bills and taking care of their families. Who wouldn’t lose weight in that environment? But for the rest of us it’s a little tougher to manage or is it? The truth is we keep appointments and commitments to people everyday and now it’s time to turn that around and keep a commitment to ourselves- for me that means- I have got to lose weight and get healthy. It’s going to be tough but I am ready!!!! I just completed my first week and I have lost 6lb.!!! Wooohooo!! I can’t wait to see what God will reveal to me as I get this body healthy and fit. Please keep me in your prayers. I will continue to keep you up dated on my progress.